Bedroom, Dining, Home Office, & Occasional Furniture Limited Warranty Information
One-Year Limited Warranty
Home office furniture
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Flexsteel bedroom, dining, home office, and occasional furniture limited warranties apply to the original purchaser for the specified periods of time (see above), beginning the date the product is purchased from an authorized Flexsteel retailer. Flexsteel products used under normal, indoor residential conditions are warranted against manufacturing and material defects for as long as the product remains in the original upholstery and for as long as parts are available.
For third-party warranties offered by other companies, contact those companies for further information.
Flexsteel products are not warranted against wear and tear or damage resulting from neglect, abuse, misuse, rental or commercial use, pets, extreme temperatures, exposure to sunlight, chemical treatments, excessive soiling, accidents, or improper storage, care, or cleaning. Please see the Care & Cleaning Instructions below.
Flexsteel does not warrant the following:
- The natural darkening of wood finish or the contraction, expansion, or other changes of wood materials resulting from variations in temperature or moisture.
- Rusting or tarnishing of metal materials resulting from abrasive scratches.
- Stains or changes in color or texture of marble and stone materials.
- Small air bubbles, surface waviness, or light pitting on glass and mirror materials.
- Normal fading, pilling, shading, wrinkling, shrinkage, stretching, wear, and color loss of fabrics and leathers.
- In-store samples or product designated “as is” at the time of purchase.
- Minor differences between your furniture and in-store samples, printed materials, and video or internet displays.
These warranties are valid for products purchased after June 2016.
The following are not considered defects:
- Knots, mineral streaks and deposits, and pitch pockets in wood and variations in wood grain and color. Wood is a natural material, and these are normal characteristics that enhance its beauty.
- Differences in and changes to grain patterns, colors, and hues and the splitting and cracking of mahogany wood over time. These are normal, desirable characteristics of mahogany wood that do not affect its durability.
- Variations in color, shading, texture, and veining of marble and stones. These are normal characteristics that enhance the beauty of these materials.
- Color variations caused by lighting angles and markings displayed on fabrics such as velvets and silks.
- Leather stretching, oil absorption, patina development, color and grain variations, wrinkles, scratches, healed scars, and other natural markings. Leather is a natural material, and each hide is uniquely enhanced by these characteristics.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To request a service claim under these warranties, contact the Flexsteel retailer where you made your purchase or your nearest authorized Flexsteel retailer. To initiate a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase. If the product is still under warranty, the retailer will make arrangements for repair or replacement. After the first year of the warranty period, the purchaser is responsible for the labor and shipping costs associated with returns and repairs.
- Use anti-tipping devices to prevent furniture from tipping and injuring young children or pets.
- Avoid sitting on glass surfaces to prevent possible injury.
- Keep smoldering, smoking objects and open flames a safe distance from polyurethane foam to prevent furniture fires.
These warranties do not apply to upholstered furniture.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc.
PO Box 877
Dubuque, IA 52004-0877