Upholstered Furniture Limited Warranty Information
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Seat cushion foam
Five-Year Limited Warranty
One-Year Limited Warranty
Pillow fiber filling
Flexsteel upholstered home furniture limited warranties apply to the original purchaser for the specified periods of time (see above), beginning the date the product is purchased from an authorized Flexsteel retailer in the United States or Canada. Flexsteel products used under normal, indoor residential conditions are warranted against manufacturing and material defects for as long as the product remains in the original upholstery and for as long as parts are available.
For third-party warranties offered by other companies, contact those companies for further information.
Flexsteel products are not warranted against wear and tear or damage resulting from neglect, abuse, misuse, rental or commercial use, pets, extreme temperatures, exposure to sunlight, chemical treatments, excessive soiling, accidents, or improper storage, care, or cleaning. Please see the Care & Cleaning Instructions below.
Flexsteel does not warrant the following:
- Normal fading, pilling, shading, wrinkling, shrinkage, stretching, wear, and color loss of fabrics and leathers.
- In-store samples or product designated “as is” at the time of purchase.
- Minor differences between your furniture and in-store samples, printed materials, and video or internet displays.
These warranties are valid for products purchased after June 2016.
The following are not considered defects:
- Color variations caused by lighting angles and markings displayed on fabrics such as velvets and silks.
- Leather stretching, oil absorption, patina development, color and grain variations, wrinkles, scratches, healed scars, and other natural markings. Leather is a natural material, and each hide is uniquely enhanced by these characteristics.
- Slight softening and flattening of seat cushion foam and fibers as a result of normal use and aging Under normal use and conditions, cushions may lose up to one inch of the original height standard of the cushion foam core within the first year of use.
- Loss of resilience in seat cushion feather filling, loft, or crown. Regularly fluff and rotate cushions to redistribute materials and prevent uneven wear.
- Softening and flattening of ultra-soft back cushions with blown-in fiber filling as a result of normal use. Occasionally fluff these cushions to keep fibers evenly distributed and prolong softness.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To request a service claim under these warranties, contact the Flexsteel retailer where you made your purchase or your nearest authorized Flexsteel retailer. To initiate a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase. If the product is still under warranty, the retailer will make arrangements for repair or replacement. After the first year of the warranty period, the purchaser is responsible for the labor and shipping costs associated with returns and repairs.
- Use appropriate precautions to prevent young children and pets from playing on sleepers and reclining furniture. Always leave unoccupied reclining furniture in the closed, upright position to protect children and pets.
- Keep smoldering, smoking objects and open flames a safe distance from polyurethane foam to prevent furniture fires.
*Specialty brand fabric warranties may vary. Please refer to the warranty tag for each fabric brand for complete warranty details.
These warranties do not apply to bedroom, dining, home office, or occasional furniture.
These warranties do not apply to Flexsteel upholstered furniture purchased from an authorized Flexsteel retailer outside the United States or Canada.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc.
PO Box 877
Dubuque, IA 52004-0877